I need some Help on SmallWorlds

Shadowkevin

Mouseketeer
I have been trying really hard to get a nice room, in Smallworlds but my room is getting Way to small. Does anyone know any way to get any Gold without doing any Tasks, or paying real Money. I am really trying to earn Gold for a new room. If anyone has any ideas please tell me. Also does anyone know where to get a Talking Tiki for tokens?
Thanks for Helping!

-Shadowkevin

Shadowkevin, you can invite friends to play Smallworlds and when they use that invite that is a way to earn gold. Just so you know there are plenty of individuals like you who want a way to earn gold but not have to do offers or pay. I would just wait and see what Smallworlds has plans for. Hopefully, they will do something like that.

I don't understand why they don't just have one instant survey machine that you don't have to confirm or give any information too besides kinda like shady information and not so specific, and make it 100 Gold per survey, which wouldn't be that hard to do.

Another thing you can do for free ShadowKevin is use your 5 avatars to get 5 rooms and link them together with teleporters. It's not quite the same but you can make it work until you do earn enough gold.

There was a post on the SW official forums where Mitch did mention more ways to earn gold were coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter