• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need some help!

Everything was fine, and it has it the fan! I have been here for awhile as Franco56 and for some reason things got messed up. I had to use my e-mail address and still I can't post replies or anything. I need some help from you pros, thank you kindly!!I would like to go back to Franco56 if possible, thanks

What happens Kathy is that it only lets me in on this one board. When I try to get on the others it says that I don't have permission to do so. I can't remember how, but I went through this once before. And somehow I ended up with using my e-mail address instead of my user name. What am I doing wrong? Thank You kindly :crazy:

Once again Kathy you are da woman!! I thank you very much for putting in some time to helping a computer primitive type!! Thank You kindly!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter