I need to meet Scooby

suegjel

Earning My Ears
I'm leaving on Friday (8/3) for my first trip to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. I NEED TO MEET SCOOBY DOO! Will I have the chance? And where?

Hi suegjel,

Look for Scooby at Universal riding around in the mystery machine. I heard he was also spotted at Hard Rock lobby. The mystery machine rides around universal with the scooby gang at certain times during the day. Good Luck with your search!! Hes a great character to pla with:) Hope you have a great trip too!

Last year we saw him at US. He was outside a building kiddy corner from Mel's Drive Inn. I am not sure what the building was or the name. He is a definite! My daughter's favorite. Have a great time!!!

I've seen Scooby in the Mystery Machine and around the park. You might want to try the Toon Trolley shows. I think I saw him there if I am not mistaken.

He was riding around in the van and also was at the character greeting site that was listed in the park directory. (It was about 4 or 5 in the afternoon-in July.)

Toon shows and ask the attendants, they are more than happy to help you...

OH WOW!!

I did not know that Scooby would be part of Universal!(am I in trouble?)...

My son is going to be so so so so so very excited.....Mickey Who?

Thanx for the info on where to find him....13 days till we fly...and 16 till we're there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter