I need to spaz out!!!

Shelton123

<font color=purple>Ahh girly drama *runs away*<br>
Because I'm going to see Avenue Q!!!! I can't wait!! It starts at 8 O'clock at the Warner Theater and I'm bouncing off the walls! Imagine how crazy I'd be if I was this close to going to WDW :lmao:

Yay! I'm so excited! I'm sitting in the 3rd row so I'll be close to the stars :lovestruc

OMG Sheldon!

Me = SUPER jealous!! I want to see it so bad! I expect full details on this tomorrow, mister!

OMG ShelTTTTTTon!

Me = SUPER jealous!! I want to see it so bad! I expect full details on this tomorrow, mister!

Oh you'll get them! All of my friends... and my Drama Teacher are really really jealous.

Oh, and it's with a T. You'll noticed I edited it.

Oh you'll get them! All of my friends... and my Drama Teacher are really really jealous.

Oh, and it's with a T. You'll noticed I edited it.
Ooops, sorry :blush:

Hurrah! Everyone's A Little Bit Racist sounds like fun onstage.

I saw it on Broadway in December. You will absolutely love it!
I know this sounds corny, but it has really changed my life. Like you listen to the sountrack and you think, 'oh, this is really funny!' But it's so much more than that. It gives you a real aspect of life and issues that everyone deals with while also giving hope that things will be better in the future.

At least that's what I got out of it. Are you seeing the tour cast?

BTW
I suggest you buy the orange fuzzy book. I have it. It's worth every penny.

STALK ACTORS AT THE STAGE DOOR!! roflcopter.

I love Ave Q! I'm so jealous! Although I guess I can't complain since I'm going to see Spring Awakening on Saturday :rolleyes:

I love Ave Q! I'm so jealous! Although I guess I can't complain since I'm going to see Spring Awakening on Saturday :rolleyes:

Lucky! I'm seeing them in 72 days *points to sig*.

BTW
I suggest you buy the orange fuzzy book. I have it. It's worth every penny.

STALK ACTORS AT THE STAGE DOOR!! roflcopter.

I just bought that book on Tuesday! It's amazing. Plus, it's fuzzy!

omg that play looks so good you lucky duck the only broadway play i've seen is hairspray but hopefully i've seen more

OMG Sheldon!

Ok here are your full details.

It was very very good, to start! My favorite character is either Christmas Eve or The Bad Idea Bears. I'm doing impressions of The Bears trying to get Princeton to buy beer :lmao: But my favorite song is "The More you Rove Someone". I started cracking up when she said "The more you want to kirr them" and it was just too funny! I'm using the phrase "Schadenfreude" on my English teacher, who speaks German, and he is not amused :rotfl: My dad's favorite song was "Fine Fine Line" because it was funny and pretty.I loved the part where Kate threw the penny down the Empire State Building and it landed on Lucy The Slut's head. I also love "My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada" especially the last line which is so wrong but the way he says it is hilarious! I hope you get to see it, because it's better live!

It was very very good, to start! My favorite character is either Christmas Eve or The Bad Idea Bears. I'm doing impressions of The Bears trying to get Princeton to buy beer :lmao: But my favorite song is "The More you Rove Someone". I started cracking up when she said "The more you want to kirr them" and it was just too funny! I'm using the phrase "Schadenfreude" on my English teacher, who speaks German, and he is not amused :rotfl: My dad's favorite song was "Fine Fine Line" because it was funny and pretty.I loved the part where Kate threw the penny down the Empire State Building and it landed on Lucy The Slut's head. I also love "My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada" especially the last line which is so wrong but the way he says it is hilarious! I hope you get to see it, because it's better live!

Did they get any money in the hat during 'The Money Song'?
Who was in the cast?

It was so funny, when I saw it, all they got in the hat was half a ticket stub and a metro card. X3

I really want to see avenue Q but even if it was coming near here, my mom would never take me. Lol.

I'm glad you liked it!

Awww! The Bad Idea Bears are so darn cute, but so bad!

I still love If You Were Gay, and My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada (I like Rod, lol)

I am a Rod fangirl. X3
I always laugh when he says "I am NOT a closeted...HOMOWHATEVER!"

Then again, Nicky makes me laugh during Fantasies Come True (Who painted the kitten? I know--put my earmuffs on the cookie! You look like David Hasslehoff! etc)

Awww! The Bad Idea Bears are so darn cute, but so bad!

I still love If You Were Gay, and My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada (I like Rod, lol)

BABs: Can you PLEASE buy a six pack of beer? PLEAASSSSEEEE!

Princeton: Idunno

BABs: If you don't that will make us very sad...

Princeton: I can't!

BABs: WAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Princeton: Ok, ok

BABs: YAYYYYYY! How bout a whole case?

Princeton: That's just too much money

BABs: But we will be sad

Princeton: I just don't know if I can spare...

BABs: WAHHHHHHH!!!

Princeton: OK ok, besides, it saves you money if you buy in bulk

BABs: YAYYYYYY! :rotfl2:

BABs: Can you PLEASE buy a six pack of beer? PLEAASSSSEEEE!

Princeton: Idunno

BABs: If you don't that will make us very sad...

Princeton: I can't!

BABs: WAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Princeton: Ok, ok

BABs: YAYYYYYY! How bout a whole case?

Princeton: That's just too much money

BABs: But we will be sad

Princeton: I just don't know if I can spare...

BABs: WAHHHHHHH!!!

Princeton: OK ok, besides, it saves you money if you buy in bulk

BABs: YAYYYYYY! :rotfl2:
:rotfl:

I'm curious but...Loud As The Hell You Want...what was THAT like? XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter