I need your help please!!

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
Ok I was at work and one of the girls was saying that one of our local high schools was at Grad night and some of the kids picked up minnie and threw her into the lake!! Well Im sure I have heard this before and that it is a rumor!! Anyoneknow ere I can find this out to prove to them?? If its true Id like to know. Thanks I knew someone here would know the answer!!:D

There are two parts to my current logic.

a.) There are lots of secruity people around there. Each character has a plain closed CM or one in the area's traditional attire. They would stop it and pull them away. That's why most characters are near easy exits.

b.) There are lots of people and they are all on cafinne highs. Anything is possible

But talk to Safari Steve, I think he was there.

I heard that a school here in Miami through Mickey into the moat. This was quite a few years ago and they were banned from Grad Night for a while.

It happened back in 1990. They threw Mickey into the lake. I even know the name of the school. Pope John Paul High School in Boca Raton. A nice catholic school full of spoiled rich kids!! Sorry if I sound bitter but the guy almost drowned because of them!!! They have been banned from Grad night ever since!!

I was told this year it was Santalusos (spelt wrong) in Boyton beach/lake Worth this year.
Maybe it is true!! I just cant imagine kids doing this and it not making it on the news??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter