I ordered tickets online with Northwest, however....

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
they don't send anything thru the mail. They send you an e-mail which I'm to print out and use as our ticket. Obviously that's our Electronic ticket correct??

Anyone ever order from Northwest???

Continental does the same, just sends you an e-mail. That is your e-ticket confirmation.:D

We are also flying Northwest for our Disney trip. They told me to use e-ticket itinerary print out that came in mail. Glad to hear from others. First time with Northwest. Got a pretty good price.

Rhony

1978-Offsite-WDW-Church Group
June 2001-SOG
April 2002-WL Courtyard/Contemp Tower

Not trying to sound nasty here, but, the purpose of an "eticket" is to be able to do it right at home on your computer. There is usually a place on the reservation page to have them send a copy of the eticket to your address, if you don't check that box, they don't send you anything via snail mail.

So Gail, my itinerary and confirmation number that they just e-mailed me is the E-Ticket, right?? I was mailed a couple of different things this afternoon from Northwest! Of course I printed off everything to be on the safe side!! I'll be taking up a book of papers to Check-In!!!:jester: :bounce:

Yes, Kitty, what they emailed you, the confirmation, times and perhaps seat assignments (have no idea if NW does this) is all you will need with your positive picture ID.
Sometimes they mail you a hard copy of the email, usually you have to ask.
I take EVERYTHING with me on a trip. Must weigh 5 # by the time I leave. LOL.
Good luck and enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter