I Played Millionare Today!!!!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
Totally awesome........NO wonder people keep going back again & again. So me & ZX MOM went & after the first time in we finally got the hang of it. The next 3 or 5 times we went in we were always in the top 10. Once rebecca was 2nd when they went to pick the new person for the hot seat.......OH so close, by the last time we had gotten used to the game I was doing well & came within 32 points from going into the hot seat. This game is great, it's a big thrill not only for the person in the audience trying to get to the seat but watching the person in the seat. I am making it my goal to get to the hot seat NOW. With my karma it should come soon....now if I can only be asked stupid useless knowledge questions that only I know I'll be set!

SOOOOO if your at MGM & see at guy in a backwards hat ooh & ahhh becasue he got so close...that will be me, I'm determined to get the pins (I really only want the hat!) BUT I'm gona do it!

If you have not tried this attraction yet...do it.......& I VOTE FOR THE NEXT BIG PIN MEET to take place in the early morning at mgm then all of us....ALLLL OF US go to the millionare game & root each other on to win!!!!!

JUST wanted to rant & rave it was sooooo much fun!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:
:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:smooth:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

It's addicting, isn't it?!?! Believe me, when you get in the hot seat (and you will!), you will want to go even more! Hard to believe, but true... :)

Dar :bounce:

I vote that if there is a Pin meet At MGM and do the Millionare thing, That it is done in october 2001 the last week just before Halloween, Cause I would love to be there to cheer ever one on and hope to make it to the hot seat as well.

paula:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: pinkbounc

You go, Steve!! We won't be back until late November but we'll be in WWTBAM audience first thing on the first morning.
By the way...I have one hat already...what do you have for trade??

You in the hot seat.... Now there is a familer scene...

Hey Steve I would pay to see you in the hot seat. Better still I would pay double to see John in that seat. We will be down Oct 24 till the 31st.
Hope to see you again. shirley and john

Going to WDW June 13. Will try it then. We missed it last time. How do you get the moving icons at the bottom of your message? I clicked on the smilies and it didn't work. I am a bit "slow" when it comes to this stuff.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter