I posted these questions on the other UK board but it might belong here instead...

5lilfish

DIS Veteran
Our daughter's are marching in the London New Year's Day Parade. They will be with the band the entire trip. My husband and I plan to go on our own (we want to see them march and take advantage of the opportunity to be on our own in London). We have been to London once before so we aren't totally clueless. still, I have questions:

1) Are Christmas Markets still going after Christmas? I don't have our exact dates but I imagine we will be there around Dec 27th.

2) What other festive seasonal things should we consider?

3) Any specific tips on the parade? We plan on getting some sort of seating package. I'm sure it will be crazy and I wouldn't want to just 'wing it.'

4) Where would you stay?

5) I think this time we will do a visit to Stonehenge and Bath (didn't make it last time). any tips? We would consider splitting time with someplace we could easily train to, but it would be for a couple of days and probably Jan 2-3. I'm not sure if it would be worth it or if we should just dedicate our time to London (and maybe Bath/Stonehenge for a day trip)....especially likely to do this if the markets will still be going.

Thank you,
Jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter