I ran a marathon at WDW. You can, too.

roomthreeseventeen

Inaugural Dopey Challenge finisher
Just thought some people might be interested in my race report, which is here.

If you're reading this and think you can't do anything like this, you can. Seriously. And it's great fun. Perhaps one day the DIS podcast team will run with us!

four.png

five.png

finish.png

Amazing! :goodvibes

Congratulations....I hope your body is recovering nicely!

I'm planning on being a part of the 2013 Marathon Weekend. The half marathon and possibly the marathon relay are on my radar. I can't wait!

Congratulations!

But I have to say: "No I can't!" :confused3 I might be able to walk it, but this poor body does not run any more! :)

Sayhello

I didn't run the full Marathon, but I did run the 1/2 and it was amazing! I'm for sure hoping to return in 2013 for Marathon weekend for the 1/2 or Full Relay! Also considering the 2012 Wine and Dine 1/2.

P.S Amy how did you find your race pictures? I forget how to view them.

awesome run report and my most sincerest congrats! you have inspired me!

Great report Amy! Congratulations. I remember what trouble you were having with injuries during your training. Finishing uninjured is so impressive. WTG!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Congratulations, Amy!

Whether or not my body could run a marathon, my mind isn't interested. :teeth:

I didn't run the full Marathon, but I did run the 1/2 and it was amazing! I'm for sure hoping to return in 2013 for Marathon weekend for the 1/2 or Full Relay! Also considering the 2012 Wine and Dine 1/2.

P.S Amy how did you find your race pictures? I forget how to view them.

The marathon photos are up on Brightroom.com

What an inspiring report. I would love to do a 1/2 at Disney. I am too chicken to try to do a full. Your report helped me to get a feel for the race. :yay:Congrats! You met a goal and you will beat it next year!

Congratulations! I did a half last year at WDW (walked mostly), it was awesome and I'm so glad I did it, but not so sure I want to do another one. :goodvibes

Although I keep eyeing the 10 mile Tower of Terror run at the end of next September, it's kind of calling my name...but, I'm trying to ignore that call.:rotfl:

Outstanding, you make me want to run a marathon and I hate running.

Great report! I'm still not sure I will ever be up to running a full marathon. I ran my first half this past weekend, and while I felt good and enjoyed the whole thing, I was also glad when 13.1 came up. :lmao:

Congrats Amy, I ran my first half. Really felt it for a few days but now considering future races. What have I gotten myself into?

Chris

Congrats Ami!!!
I did my first 5K at Disney this past weekend.
I am working on my report and I need a little reminder on how to post pictures!
Great job!!

Congrats Amy, I ran my first half. Really felt it for a few days but now considering future races. What have I gotten myself into?

Chris

Congrats Ami!!!
I did my first 5K at Disney this past weekend.
I am working on my report and I need a little reminder on how to post pictures!
Great job!!
Congrats to both of you too on your first Disney races! They are addicting...

Congrats!:cool1:

I will start my training after baby number 3 is born in the next few weeks I am going to do my first half at the food and wine in November .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter