I rode ET Adventure 56 times in one day.

Congratulations!:banana: I love that ride:love: I could ride ET and The Mummy all day!!

Congratulations!:banana: I love that ride:love: I could ride ET and The Mummy all day!!
Mummy is my second favorite ride but nothing can prepare me for that first lift and drop at 40 MPH. I know it’s coming but I can never prepare myself for it. And I can’t do that on The Mummy because it’s constantly busy.

Mummy is my second favorite ride but nothing can prepare me for that first lift and drop at 40 MPH. I know it’s coming but I can never prepare myself for it. And I can’t do that on The Mummy because it’s constantly busy.

Yep-even if it weren't busy all day, I could only ride Mummy so many times! It is intense!

Very Cool! The real question is, how many times did you actually hear your name?
Not a lot actually I usually just went without a name because it made the process a lot faster. The first time the staff member put me in as Marty then the last time I went I chose my real name John

Very Cool! The real question is, how many times did you actually hear your name?

:laughing: Yep- after all the times I've been on the ride, I think I've heard my actual name a couple of times. Just rode yesterday and I think my name was Mary!

:laughing: Yep- after all the times I've been on the ride, I think I've heard my actual name a couple of times. Just rode yesterday and I think my name was Mary!
It just all depends on the order of the cards. Sometimes it’s out of order and it’ll say your name last but you’ll hear it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter