I so excited and I just can't hide it...........

MadStrawberry

Ms.Mad / Pin Connoisseur
I going to WDW in August ............
and I can't remember how the rest of the song goes !!!!!
I finally get to go to a Pin Event and meet all you people. Yahoo....
Barbara

AAAAAALLLLLLLLLRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!

MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif
MousBnce.gif

It will be so nice to meet you! Can't wait!

Wish I could get there sooner than Fri. but I do need to work!

:bounce:
I am so glad for you!
DH and I have decided not to go, after seeing how much we spent LAST WEEK :rolleyes: .
I will post on the Collector's Board when I cancel my ASMu ressies ($55 a night) in case they have run out of discounted rooms. Maybe someone here can grab them up.
I can't complain: WDW January; DL May: WDW January again. And maybe DL in March 2002.:D

This pin event is going to be great -- I can't wait to meet you, Barbara!

Although I'm hoping to meet you at DL week after next, if our paths don't cross it will be nice knowing I'll have another chance.

I will be so sad sitting here on the boards that weekend all by myself while everyone is in WDW.

I would love to come and meet Barbara - gee I have to figure out something here.

Darlene

Hey Darlene....you won't be alone. I will be here too.

We will make our own fun!

Have a good time Barbara!

Debbie

Arrggghhh...I'm stuck not being able to go too! We're taking my grandmother to the Women's Veteran's Memorial in DC that weekend. I know, tough decision....family obligations or PINS and friends! LOL

YOU GO GIRL. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so happy for you. Can't wait to meet.:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

I'll be here instead of there too so hopefully we can keep things from turning into too much of a ghost town.

There is a good chance that my wife and I are going to make it. Hope to meet all the nice Disers. Looking foward to meeting you Barb.
Kris:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Barbara from one of the members of the Mdstrwberry's frequent shopper group.....I will be thrilled to thank you in person for all you do......yippppeee!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: cindy

Yes Barbara;

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME IN DIZ TOWN, IN AUGUST.

Good for you. I'm happy.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

john59

Barbara:

Lucky you! Wish I was going. It would be great to finally meet you in person. Oh well, maybe I can figure out of way to get there. If not, enjoy your trip.

Cathy:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

After the meet today and talking with everyone, I have decided that I have got to go in August too.

Now I just have to figure out how I can do this as I already have plans for WDW in Sept, Nov and Dec.

I need help here - how can I convince my hubby to let me go.

Darlene

but my hubby said go ahead and go........then maybe you will stop whining about going and I don't have to take you. He is not a big Disney person like me and would not be thrilled with the pin trading so it is better that I go alone. He is great and he knows I have been wanting to go. I can't wait to meet all you guys,
Barbara

Darleen I can convince to to go. Just e-mail me.
First of all I heard, but not too sure, that the music is only $49.00 a night. That brings it too $55.44 a night.

Now just get a roomie and spit the cost. If you can not get the room for the above siad amount let me know I might be able to help.

Soooo now you would be paying only $28.00 a night to stay in the park in WDW the happiest place on earth.,

Air far is down right now. I am taking a 6.20 am flight in and a 9.30 pm flight out. Air fare was $156.00

I doesn't get much better than that.
Next if you stay at music You can eat prime rib down three for $10.99 and that is their most expensive meal.

There will be so many people staying at music I know you will be able to get a ride to the events.

In fact I would offer right now for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

That is of course you would have to get out of the car and let John try to sleep. Just kidding.
If you want to talk just let me know. shirley38

I have plans to be there in August too - can't wait to see everyone and meet everyone!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter