I spy at DLR!

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
I have an idea for a game that sounds kind of fun! I will post something that I've seen at DLR, no matter how small it is, and the next poster has to guess where/what it is (and for extra points, post a picture, hahaha)! Then think of something new for the next poster to guess. I will start off kind of easy. :)

Three gears that make a Hidden Mikey. ::MickeyMo

Oh! I know! Are they the gears on BTMRR? I don't have a picture, haha.

Um.. I spy a dog holding keys. ;)

And... woah.. Life is tink, we have a lot in common, it's crazy! And you'll be at DL almost the same time as me!

You didn't have to do that, it's ok! :goodvibes Oh and I guess I should post a new thing to find.

I spy a very big hat.

Would that be the sorcerer's hat at the intersection of the DLH and DTD?

Hmmm....I spy killer piranha! :lmao::lmao: (I couldn't think of anything!)

Jungle Cruise!

How about: I spy a list of good children's names?

The list of childrens names, I love HMH, but I totally forgot about that part. :laughing: I think the white rabbit is in the Alice in Wonderland ride! :thumbsup2

I spy a bench made out of popsicle sticks.

:happytv:

Small World!

I spy Max,Buff and Melvin (still!)

Winnie the Pooh, altho I look every time I don't see them...so tell me where to look again please!!! :)

I spy with my little eye.....LOL
Something green.....sorry, overspill from us playing this game on our way to the parks.....the something is a green cone walking towards security from the Harbor side. LOL

I spy something with wings!! :)

Winnie the Pooh, altho I look every time I don't see them...so tell me where to look again please!!! :)

I spy with my little eye.....LOL
Something green.....sorry, overspill from us playing this game on our way to the parks.....the something is a green cone walking towards security from the Harbor side. LOL

I spy something with wings!! :)

Lol, I have no idea about the green cone thingy... but I'll take a guess with the wings. That would be either Tink, birds, or like the planes on Astroblasters. Haha!

If this is right, I spy with my little eye people touring around but they look like they are just standing there. HINT: The thing they are on starts with an S. :)

If not, I don't spy anything with my eye. :lmao:

Look back over your shoulder toward the entry door in the big Heffalump and Woozle room.

Thanks!! I will look again!! I had heard it was after the bday room, not the Heffalump/Woozle room....:)

Lol, I have no idea about the green cone thingy... but I'll take a guess with the wings. That would be either Tink, birds, or like the planes on Astroblasters. Haha!

If this is right, I spy with my little eye touring around but they look like they are just standing there.

If not, I don't spy anything with my eye. :lmao:

It's right, I was thinking of Pixie Hollow and the fairies. But I have NO clue what yours is.....LOL

Well I thought Zoetrope but that doesn't start with an "s"....LOL

Bingo! & there is a grandfather clock in HM. :goodvibes

This one's going to be a toughy, I think. I spy a measuring cup.

You know, I forgot about the HM grandfather clock. If I had gone with my original clue that popped to mind, I thought it would be too easy. But you ended up guessing the wrong clock!:lmao: What I was going to say was "...a grandfather clock with a hidden Mickey in it..." (Which would be in the GCH lobby) Next time I will be more specific!:lmao:

I will let someone else answer the measuring cup question. I had a guess but I don't think it is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter