I spy at DLR!

Lol I am a little curious as to what your guess is! :goodvibes

Well, the very first thing that popped into mind when you said measuring cup was Minnie's kitchen in her house in ToonTown, or in one of the houses in ToonTown (like isn't there a dishwasher full of things there?). But I'm certain I am wrong. I didn't even really think about it. It just popped into mind, right or wrong! So I didn't want to make that my official answer!! If for some reason I am right, I will come back and post a clue for the next one. Otherwise, hopefully someone else will know the measuring cup answer!!

You were right! It is in Minnie's (... or Mickey's) kitchen. I just remember seeing it but when we go we hardly ever stop in to see Toon Town. Haha, I thought you would be right, I couldn't imagine any place else that there would be a measuring cup. Well I guess in WoD or something. :laughing:

Oh wow! I am better at this game than I thought I would be!

Okay, then, I had better come up with a new clue. Hmmm....

I spy.....horseshoe prints....

Oh wow! I am better at this game than I thought I would be!

Okay, then, I had better come up with a new clue. Hmmm....

I spy.....horseshoe prints....

On the ground in Frontierland!

I spy...... a big glass pachyderm. :)

LOL I have no idea. I cheated and googled it and the only thing that came up was an elephant from like the electrical parade. :lmao::rotfl::laughing:

I think I'll join this game if that's okay! Is it the topiary elephant in front of Small World?

If so, then I Spy seeweed on the walls!

Hmm....no, I don't think it has lights on it. It is sort of greenish in color. I hope I didn't make this too hard. :)

No, Escape2Disney. That's not the elephant. I knew the answer as soon as LavenderPeach posted it, but I wanted to give other people a chance to answer!

It is the elephant that sits in the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street.

But maybe someone else wants to answer Escape2Disney's seaweed clue anyway, just to keep the game moving.

No, Escape2Disney. That's not the elephant. I knew the answer as soon as LavenderPeach posted it, but I wanted to give other people a chance to answer!

It is the elephant that sits in the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street.

But maybe someone else wants to answer Escape2Disney's seaweed clue anyway, just to keep the game moving.

Yes, that's right! :)

Oh! Is it the construction wall for Ariel? :woohoo: I'm like 99.9% sure, so I'll spy now. :lmao:

I spy a golf cart. (Not security, it's on a ride.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter