"I SPY" game for DCL

ulstergirl

Mouseketeer
I've seen (and played) this on a few other boards. Someone posts a photo and then the next person picks something from that pic and posts their own photo wtih that item in it. I haven't seen one that is just for DCL yet, so does anyone else want to play? Sounds like a fun way to get to see everyones fun photos from their Cruise trips. (sorry if this is already on this board already:) )

Here is the 1st photo to get us started.
WaltDisneyWorldDisneyCruiseAugus-106.jpg

I love playing this game over on the WDW board, unfortunately I don't have any pictures yet to play.

Sounds like fun. I just need to work on getting my photos were I can post them. Maybe next week end.

There was a ship in the background...

DisneyMagicAug06_0002.jpg

Here are the rules from the WDW version:

Ok, here is how the game works.

Look at the previously posted photo. (in this Mt. Rustmore photo)
Choose an item, object, person, character, or basically anything from that photo.
Then post a disney photo of your own that includes that item in some shape or form.
Along with the photo, post the sentence: I spy a "____________"

FOR EXAMPLE:
The next person to post a disney photo could possibly choose a "stroller" out of the photo I posted and post a disney photo of their own that includes at least one stroller with the tagline: "I spy a "stroller".

BE CREATIVE:
When posting the next image, help our your fellow DISers and post something that has many items/objects to choose from.

Also, try not to repeat a post. If the photo before yours is just a photo of a bird at Animal Kingdom, don't post another bird picture. Pick something out of that photo to post instead (tree, lake, bench, etc, etc)

That way we can be consistant with the other game. Have fun!

I saw a stack on the ship
P9080128.jpg

did I play right?

I'm sure you did, but since your pic isn't showing up (at least not for me), and this thread hasn't been responded to today, I'll post one with the stacks too, ok?

I spied the stack (wish I could hear the horn!)...
e501e8c4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter