I think I've lost my mind! Going tomorrow!!!

Wow sooo exciting!!! Looking at some of the flight prices I think this might be the way to go fo us next time. Have a great time :banana:

I'm more impressed that you found the time to let us all know!

How exciting but I don't think I could book one day and go the next so I admire your courage!

Have a fabulous time, really looking forward to hearing all about it!

I haven't been on these forums for ages now - but i am so glad that i did tonight!!! wow, i hope you have a wonderful time and please, if you get time, let us all know what you have booked. I would love to see your childrens faces when they find out :thumbsup2

have an amazing time bet you can't wait to see the kids faces when they realise they're not staying in a caravan :rotfl:

I think I can say that we are all shareing your excitement Im sitting here with a huge grin on my face just thinking of what your house must be like and my goodness how excited are your little ones going to be:goodvibes
I know Disney are doing the 14 days for the price of 7 if your AA members don't forget to take your card as that will bag you some good discounts and just go and have fun fun fun
cornish pixie :goodvibes

Update!

So we have just booked our car hire, we went for the 7 seater dodge caravan with dollar £305 with the Quidco.

Also booked the 1st nights stay at the Ramada gateway as our villa isn;t free until Saturday, £50 for the night for 6 of us in two rooms + quidco again! Can't say fairer than that can you!

I think I am going to try and get some sleep now, hopefully tty tomorrow! :dance3:

I just called and they said they are not running this special and never have! HELP I would LOVE THIS!!!

Do you live in the UK? its a UK only offer, also available on Disney.co.uk website.
Saying that they are not the cheapest anymore, other agents are cheaper for the 14 day tix.

Have a great trip :thumbsup2 :goodvibes:goodvibes

You must be unbelievably excited only booking with 1 day to go - or unbelievably mad :rotfl2:

Katie x

:thumbsup2 Fab ! That's what call last minute :thumbsup2

We might see you there . We leave on Saturday from Glasgow :goodvibes

Have a fab time gem. Last year we got our tickets from Orlando attractions I ordered them in the UK on the wednesday to pick up at the Orlando 192 office on the Saturday easy to find and they were the best price too:thumbsup2

Wow! Have a great trip. :) I thought I was mad booking a trip to NYC last weekend (I'm at the airport now!) but you've taken it to the next level. ;)

WOW!! I'm seriously impressed that you managed to sort all this out in 1 day! :worship: Have a great trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter