I think WDW watched this weeks show live. (bathrooms)

As along as a) no cuts/open sores on that area or b) you don't touch yourself in that area with hands that have cuts/open sores you're good.
Sure, that goes without saying. And that is also true of any public (or private) surfaces when you have an open wound or went to touch yourself.
Apparently, your personal computer keyboard has more germs than a toilet seat! Go figure!

Those who hover because they worry about germs actually are the ones causing the most mess!

I usually find the worst contenders for dirty bathrooms are in MK but they're nowhere near as bad as toilets I've encountered elsewhere (the London train station toilets for example, where you have the privilege of paying to go in them!).
From everything I've seen and heard, ladies bathrooms are the worst. I used to work in a fairly small office with about 20 female employees, the sights I witnessed in those bathrooms is enough to make my stomach turn at the thought.

The hover makes no sense when most of the bathrooms at Disney supply a paper boundary or that plastic sleeve that goes around.

Worst bathroom experiences at WDW for me:
#1. End of Sunset BLVD bathrooms, DHS, Feb
#2. Tangled Bathrooms MK, May
#3. The Land, EPCOT, Jan
#4. Behind the Yak & Yeti, AK, May
#5. Germany restrooms EPCOT, Dec

We just got home and except for maybe a full trash bin or two, I can't call anything even close to messy or not eat off the floor dirty. It was a lower crowd week so hopefully they can keep this up for crowds.

Worst bathroom experiences at WDW for me:
#1. End of Sunset BLVD bathrooms, DHS, Feb
#2. Tangled Bathrooms MK, May
#3. The Land, EPCOT, Jan
#4. Behind the Yak & Yeti, AK, May
#5. Germany restrooms EPCOT, Dec

I'm adding the ladies room at Ticket and transportation Center. Just disgusting.

Also any restroom near a character breakfast for the most part can be pretty dirty.

I found the bathrooms in Fantasyland very nasty.........messy and stinky. How hard is it for people to flush and deposit paper waste in a trash can?
I don't blame the custodians.....they are there to pick up after the slobs that leave the mess.

Typhoon lagoon should revamp their change room / bathroom area. This is the most dingy area in all of Disney World. Just an increase in lighting would be a good start.

My wife and I always make it a point to thank the cleaning staff throughout the parks as we encounter them. It's amazing how many of them don't even realize we are talking to them when we say, "Thank You". Maybe more of us should show our gratitude for that normally thankless job. People always perform better when they feel appreciated for their efforts. Can we start a grass roots change at Disney by altering our own interactions with ALL CM's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter