I think we should all say Hi to Anthony

:wave2: Hi Anthony! Don't let any :snooty: people get in the way of your Disney magic!!! Let's see -- there are currently 140, 859 members of the Dis - we can't ALL be wrong, can we???? Kids are tough but you stay cool - the older you get, the easier it will be :thumbsup2

~Stacy

Me and my friend Katie used to DREAM of what it would be like to visit disney. We used to sit at lunch with a printed out map off all the attractions and make an atinery (including bathroom stops and when we would walk and for how long)

People just didnt understand...:confused3

Then I started dating my current boyfriend almost 4 years ago (on the 6th) and he brought me to disney for my first time 3 years ago!!! I was so ecstatic because i had never been, i didnt know where to start.

He showed me around since he had been several times. I loved it. I hated the stress that came with it, but we also went during really popular times...this year were leaving on our anniversary. :love:

Itll be our last trip for a while. Katies first year is this year! With her entire family...and she leaves TOMORROW!!! I cant wait until she gets back with the magic in her eyes! :cloud9:

Anthony is an almost teenage young man who's Mom wrote to us telling us about his love of all things Disney.

She tells us that he was excited to hear that people actually might find jobs where their love of Disney turns out to be an asset and that he'd like to be an Imagineer when he grows up.

Anthony is at that age where your peer group is not always understanding of anything unique or different and we all know how that can be.

Anthony's story touched the 6 of us and I have decided that whether Anthony continues to listen to our show or not.....and I dont know for sure if he does or not.....that he should be part of each and every show we do.

In my mind, Anthony represents each of us that has had to explain our love of Disney to someone who just doesnt get it.

I always want the Anthonys of the world to know that we get it.....and we think it's cool. :cool1:

Kevin

Thanks Kevin for the explanation....I always scratched my head wondering who Anthony was and now I get it :)

So HI Anthony :wave2: I understand having to explain to people about your love for Disney.....don't let them get to you ...just go and have fun :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi, Anthony!

It gets better. It isn't all sunshine and roses all the time - there are ups and downs...but it gets better. I promise.

Hi Anthony,

My bros in the same boat he also wants to be an imagineer. He wears his Figment shirt with a smile on his face almost every day! I believe he also whistles One litle spark on his way to school as well :thumbsup2 !

I have heard from one of Anthony's young friends.

Now anthony and Zack are listening.

Hi Anthony and Zack!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

For all of those really awesome dis dreamin' kids from A to Z (Anthony to Zack)--A big "Hey there, hi there, ho there!":thumbsup2

1428302778_f988017b62_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter