I thought we were done

DD#2 is due in June with #5. She has been ill for the last few years with gastroparesis (paralyzed stomach) which caused her to have alot of stomach pain along with nausea and vomiting and not having regular periods. In February she told me she took a pregnancy test on a whim and it came out positive. She went to the doctor in March and found out she was 24 weeks along. She found out yesterday that it will be a little girl.

I hope you will have a stress free pregnancy and a happy and healthy baby. Each one is a blessing

Yeah, I told him. He knew it was coming already as I told him I was taking the test today. I've never failed one :laughing:.

He said he's happy but scared, but mostly happy. Once he got home I had to rush to dance with the kids, but he gave me an extra long hug. When I finally got home again (to a clean kitchen AND dinner), we were able to disappear for a few minutes and talk.
I am excited. And he is too. We decided we are going to take the girls out to dinner then and tell them they're going to be big sisters all over again.
The only ones I failed were the ones I took after my tubal! My kids were only 5, 4, and 1 when we found out we were expecting again, so we waited until we at least saw the heartbeat (or heartbeats, in our case) to tell them, just in case (I never had a m/c, so I felt the odds were not in our favor, even though I knew statistically it was still only like 1 in 5).

Congratulations! You seem to be a lot calmer than I was when I found out I was pregnant with (only) #3. I thought we were done at 2, but oops. Found out on DH's birthday, 3 tests later (last one thrown at him LOL! I was in shock).

Hopefully this pregnancy goes better for you and no nausea/hyperemesis etc. Do you have all girls? Maybe if this one is a boy it will be a smoother pregnancy? My first 2 (girls) were easy but the last one (boy) was awful. He is an awesome kid though and very happy we have him!

Both my parents came from large families. Family reunions are a blast!

How did the siblings react?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter