• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wanna book 2022

On the website saw that club level at the Beach Club was available! I need to wait until cast rates come out later this year, but really hope club level is available.

Hmmm - I wonder if that is an error. ?? I've been looking at the other resorts and none of the others are showing CL rooms as bookable for 2022.

Will be curious to see if it's real though!

Hmmm - I wonder if that is an error. ?? I've been looking at the other resorts and none of the others are showing CL rooms as bookable for 2022.

Will be curious to see if it's real though!
I don’t see club level available at Beach Club now.

Last edited:
Hotel packages and room only reservations opened today for arrivals starting 500 days from today, which is 7/1/2022.
Is this why I can't move our May 2021 to Fall 2022? It says no rooms available at Boardwalk Villas. We have $$$$ deposited on 2 rooms carried over from last May 2020. I definitely need to move the dates in the next 70 days because we aren't checking into these rooms this May. Should I call to see if they can help me? I don't want a refund of all the deposits, I want to move the dates and keep the deposits as is.

Is this why I can't move our May 2021 to Fall 2022? It says no rooms available at Boardwalk Villas. We have $$$$ deposited on 2 rooms carried over from last May 2020. I definitely need to move the dates in the next 70 days because we aren't checking into these rooms this May. Should I call to see if they can help me? I don't want a refund of all the deposits, I want to move the dates and keep the deposits as is.
Yes, today reservations only opened through July 1 2022. So, no fall dates yet

I am also curious if all available rooms are listed or if availability will change as we get closer to the dates of travel. I’m looking at April 2022 for my family of five and there is no availability at Boardwalk Inn, Wilderness Lodge or standard view rooms at Beach Club. I was also looking for pricing of the villas at both resorts and there is nothing.

I am also curious if all available rooms are listed or if availability will change as we get closer to the dates of travel. I’m looking at April 2022 for my family of five and there is no availability at Boardwalk Inn, Wilderness Lodge or standard view rooms at Beach Club. I was also looking for pricing of the villas at both resorts and there is nothing.
It always seems like stuff opens up and then there is less and then more again. I don’t get it. I bet even more so with Covid. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think some resorts that aren’t open yet will open up in the months ahead. I’m hoping that Port Orleans Riverside will open before my January 2022 date. If it does open, I will be so happy to change my current Caribbean Beach Resort reservation. I will be watching closely during the year ahead.

I think some resorts that aren’t open yet will open up in the months ahead. I’m hoping that Port Orleans Riverside will open before my January 2022 date. If it does open, I will be so happy to change my current Caribbean Beach Resort reservation. I will be watching closely during the year ahead.
Same. Hoping for the best!

I just booked Contemporary standard garden wing for May 2022, a little pricey. If the Port Orleans resorts open up by then I may switch. We have no desire to stay at CBR, CSR or Values. I was surprised that BC and YC the standard rooms are no longer available and this was the next cheapest option. Hoping for a discount when the time comes.

BWV is a sold out DVC resort. The only availability will be the 2% owned by DVC or inventory traded out for non-DVC stays (not including RCI stays). DVC owners at BWV will be able to book May 2022 in June 2021. You won't be able to book before them.
Same response. April 2022 won't be able to even DVC owners at those resorts until May 2021.

I just booked 7 days at both the Beach club and at Wilderness lodge on back to back weeks in late May and early June 2022 with no problem Thru Dreams unlimited travel . Standard rooms .
Sorry .... I’m new to the board .

Last edited:
Hmmm I usually wait until about 6 mos out to book because we don’t like to go when it’s crowded - I can look at different weeks 6 mos out and get an idea of what will be the less crowded week. But now I am wondering if I should put deposits down on a few different weeks, I can always cancel and this way if the prices go up I am secure.

Hmmm I usually wait until about 6 mos out to book because we don’t like to go when it’s crowded - I can look at different weeks 6 mos out and get an idea of what will be the less crowded week. But now I am wondering if I should put deposits down on a few different weeks, I can always cancel and this way if the prices go up I am secure.
I would suggest doing that .

BWV is a sold out DVC resort. The only availability will be the 2% owned by DVC or inventory traded out for non-DVC stays (not including RCI stays). DVC owners at BWV will be able to book May 2022 in June 2021. You won't be able to book before them.
Same response. April 2022 won't be able to even DVC owners at those resorts until May 2021.
That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter