I want a private meet and greet with Goofy

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I am currently on my Disney trip and trying to figure out how can I get Goofy all to myself without waiting in line, crying impatient toddlers, weird stares from people cast members and parents9, no BS. I know there is a way please don't withhold information from me. I am a really huge Goofy fan and all I want is just 5 minutes with him is all. Come on kids can get like 10 minutes with him but I can't even get 30 seconds. Please tell me. I'll pay whatever.

I don't know what to say...weird stares? I don't know that's ever happened to me, or I'm just not paying attention? I say find a meet and greet,and take your time enjoying your turn. Or pay to eat at Chef Mickey's he's there too.

to be honest .... I think there is part of a wedding package that you can have a private M&G... but I don't think you can pick which character.

Also it's in the tens of thousands of USD and I don't know if you could book it while currently AT the Parks...

Other than that, just be an excited fan and enjoy your Solo Disney trip! Give Goofy a big hug!

I am currently on my Disney trip and trying to figure out how can I get Goofy all to myself without waiting in line, crying impatient toddlers, weird stares from people cast members and parents9, no BS. I know there is a way please don't withhold information from me. I am a really huge Goofy fan and all I want is just 5 minutes with him is all. Come on kids can get like 10 minutes with him but I can't even get 30 seconds. Please tell me. I'll pay whatever.
Kids do not get 10 minutes with a character. More like 30-60 seconds. I'm sorry but that's what you get at WDW. There's really no need for more. You get a high five or a hug, a picture and maybe an autograph. 30 seconds to 1 minute, maximum, is all it takes. There are a lot of other guests who want to meet Goofy, too. You certainly wouldn't be the only solo adult male to meet a character, so no worries there.

Last edited:
We did a late breakfast ADR at Cape May and as we were among the last people in there we saw the characters multiple times and Goofy spent 10 or so minutes hanging out by our table and playing with our son and with Donald. Maybe try that route?

We did a late breakfast ADR at Cape May and as we were among the last people in there we saw the characters multiple times and Goofy spent 10 or so minutes hanging out by our table and playing with our son and with Donald. Maybe try that route?

That's a great experience!

THIS^ Booking the last breakfast of the day has always resulted in us getting extra time with characters. A few times we even got multiple characters at our table at once.

Otherwise get in line ... they are full of adults, even solo adults so I don't understand why you would get any weird stares.

Go to the concierge desk at a resort or to guest services at a park and ask the cost and time arrangements needed to set up a private meeting. It has been a while since I saw a price for these, but I want to say that about 5 years ago or so, it wa about $300 per either 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

I have never felt like the characters give me less time than a kid. Now if there are multiple people, then a character will be with them a bit longer overall.

No reason a solo guest can't go meet a character. I'm not big on meet and greet, but one day on a solo trip I decided to go meet Ariel since I was wearing my Ariel t-shirt. Was no big deal and I'm a 38 year old man who was meeting a princess!

years ago, my family got to open Toontown and my kids rode Barnstormer with Goofy. After the ride we all walked back to his meet and greet spot with him. We then met the Fab Five. Still a highlight for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter