I want to do it ALL!!

zrabbits

Counting days till Disney
Please help. This is our second trip but we want to do it right this time! Last time we stayed off property, didn't do the dining plan and I feel like we missed out on a lot. THIS time we want to do it ALL! We have spent a lot of time saving and planning and I want to be sure we haven't missed an opportunity. I feel like every time I get on the Disney site I find something new, so I'm asking the "experts" to help me out!
We will be staying for 10 days. We have the free dining plan, have a park hopper, are doing the MNSSHP, pirate and pals voyage, and BBB. We have been blessed to have booked ALL the dining locations we wanted!! What am I missing?!
I want to know all the options...We want to decorate our windows but I KNOW there are other things you all do to make it even more magical. Please share and THANK you :)

Just enjoy your stay! One documentary once said..."even if a person lived on the Disney Resort for an entire year, they still wouldn't be able to do everything there is to do at Disney".

You have a lot of great things planned already. Make peace with the idea you won't be able to "do it all", but instead just experience the magic to be had with what you can do.

Hello I tried a doing it all trip a few years ago. It didn't go as well as I would of liked. I found the unofficial guide to disneys touring plans helpful it gives you a somewhat realistic idea of what you can get done in a day. Make sure to leave a hour or two of free time in the plan. I find the plans a little to tight on time and detour from time to time.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter