I want to go to a DIS meet....

Spirit Feather

-- Homeschool Mom -- U.S. Navy Wife (Ret.) World'
Is there ever one in the Cincinnati area?

Is anyone else in the cincinnati area or am I only one with 6" of snow in the yard and freezing to death?!

I live in Independence along with DW(Believe)
Catsrule lives in Cheviot & bfeller lives in Beechmont I think..
Hope to have a meet this summer and go to a Red's game:)

I'm about 1.5 hours away from Cincy, so I am always ready to make the drive there for a meet :) As shep said, we hope sometime to have one around your area this summer. I'm always willing to do them sooner though ;)

How far is Cedar Point from you? There is a huge DIS meet there the first weekend in August. The Riddle Con meet! All are welcome! :)

There will also be a meet at Towncrier's(same area as Riddlecon Meet) memorial day weekend which will have a lot of people also..

I am sure we will also have another Columbus meet sometime soon. Not sure how far you are from Indy, but I think there might be one there in June as well. If you are adventurous also, there is the Chicago meet sometime around the 1st of April as well. I think though, most of the meets definitely planned so far are a bit north from you though.

Well if you like Cedar Point, come on to the meet then! We'd love to meet you! There are threads all over the CB about RiddleCon. Helenabear will be there as will about 40 or 50 DIS members with their families. We want shep, believe and their little girls to come and catsrule and her DH. :( And everyone! :p Oldkicker has a link to a site for the meet in his signature. It's something to think about. :)

Do come to CP if you can! I know there is a good group going and CP is so much fun!!! As Saffron said, I'll be going and actually if you go to this link about Riddle Con and you can see all who are planning on being there! I think it will be a great time with a great group of DISers :)

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Everybody over to Shep's house. :teeth:

Once the basement & the patio are finished we'll have a meet, I think, but that might not be until next year...if we're lucky..:rolleyes:

Forgot about the ya ya meet at Hocking Hills(near Chilicothe), that isn't too far away. How could anyone forget about that..:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter