I want to host local DVC info nights...LOL!

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I just LOVE sharing my knowledge of the DVC and how it works, and how families, especially big ones can save money.

Tonight, I had a chat with a couple of women while we watched our sons baseball game. They both love Disney, and go often. So I gave them my DVC spiel. :cheer2:

I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work. No one I know loves WDW as much as I do. Except for my boss, she takes the family ever year, the week of the 4th of July, and gets 2 rooms at a value, because now her kids are grown and they bring their significant others. I keep trying to tell her if she had bought DVC a long time ago it would be all paid off. And no offense to the value resorts, but she could have the whole family in a 2, or 3 bedroom or GV!!! :sad2:

I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work. No one I know loves WDW as much as I do

;) That's how we all ended up here lol. Most Disboard members I suspect have that exact same problem:)

If you need a fix for talking about how great DVC to people who are interested, stop by DVC Chat on Sunday nights. There are always people who have questions on how it works and should they buy. I find it a great outlet for my need to tell people about my DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter