I was told FREE dining through December for Visa Holders?

Hi everyone,

I first thought it was a Disney Visa Offer but after reading this thread I looked back at my email. The free dining is until 12/17 with some black out dates and indeed it is a PIN offer.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion.

Hi everyone,

I first thought it was a Disney Visa Offer but after reading this thread I looked back at my email. The free dining is until 12/17 with some black out dates and indeed it is a PIN offer.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion.

I just (today) signed up for a Disney Visa. Anyone know how long before you get into the "mix" to start receiving discounts? (I already was approved online....)

Is the offer typically JUST for free dining or any 40% off type deals? (Just figuring at places like Poly - 40% off is way better than free dining!))

I just (today) signed up for a Disney Visa. Anyone know how long before you get into the "mix" to start receiving discounts? (I already was approved online....)

Is the offer typically JUST for free dining or any 40% off type deals? (Just figuring at places like Poly - 40% off is way better than free dining!))
I've been a Disney Visa Card holder for at least 5 years and I only get emails from them about half the time when there is a code or discount and that's always after I've already heard it here on the Dis first.

And as for typical, there aren't any typical offers from Disney Visa, other than for the last 4 years you have been able to book the Fall Free Dining offer three days before the general public offer that is usually announced in April. I have never received a 40% offer from Chase Disney Visa. The offer last fall for select free dining dates was the first time they ever offered a free dining code outside of the typical Fall Free Dining dates.

I got the Free Dining PIN :) And its for when we are planning on going. :worship: Saved my parents over 700 more than the 40 percent PIN we booked with, and I was able to add a day and still save over 250. I do have a Disney Visa, but it was a PIN through my email account. There are dates from October through December with the pin

My husband got a pin a few months ago for free dining through December but we didn't book....since we already booked for the free dining in October. Still....if we got another Pin I might move our trip to December since we've not been at that time in many years.

My DH & I both received emails last week with a pin code for free dining for Oct-Nov-Dec, but it came from Disney Destinations, not Disney Visa.

I am not a Disney Visa holder, but did receive the free dining pin code as well. It is good through December - now to figure out if there is ANY WAY to afford another WDW trip this year :(

ARGH! How frustrating for those of us still waiting for a pin! :worship:

So if Disney is offering free dining during the time we are planning to be there, should I expect that making reservations is going to be an utter nightmare!!??

ARGH! How frustrating for those of us still waiting for a pin! :worship:

So if Disney is offering free dining during the time we are planning to be there, should I expect that making reservations is going to be an utter nightmare!!??

If they open it up to the general public... probably. If it stays just for the ones with a PIN code- not so much. I am only making one more TS than I would have if I didnt have the PIN as I am going one more day than originally planned

If they open it up to the general public... probably. If it stays just for the ones with a PIN code- not so much. I am only making one more TS than I would have if I didnt have the PIN as I am going one more day than originally planned
There wasn't last year, and I seriously doubt there will be a general code for any of those email pin code dates this year either. Maybe a Disney Visa offer like last year though.

I'm joining this thread. I'm so hoping for a code for Oct. 10-17. I really wish I had received the pin for free dining thru Dec.

The pin codes that are being sent out are for select dates in October, November and December, not the entire timeframe of October through December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter