I was told I couldn't take a picture of Donald Duck!

What happens if the Disney photograher that takes the photos of guest takes a picture and I happen to walk by as he clicks the shutter??? I being a private citizen with rights have the right to ask him to delete that photo from the camera or else,,,,, Yes???? ºOº

LOL this thread again?

And even though you are a private citizen, you give up your right to privacy when in a public place..... just incase you were being serious..

LOL this thread again?

And even though you are a private citizen, you give up your right to privacy when in a public place..... just incase you were being serious..

Then let a CM photographer try and tell me I can't take a photo of a character if kids (who are not mine) are in it. WON'T happen.....or else. ºOº

My brother tried to light his farts on fire. We're almost 40 now, but I can still see him, 14 years old, on the couch with his feet pulled up by his head and a lighter in his hand. He was wearing bright gold sweats and his big gold butt with the lighter next to it burning...his face all squished up as he tried to squeeze out the biggest fart he could.

I think the same thing today I did then: What an idiot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter