I Will NEVER Eat At _______ In WDW Again!!

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
Where is your never again restaurant(s) and what meal (B, L, or D) made you decide never again?

Mine are Pinocchio's Haus and T-Rex. The lunch I had at PH was dry, bland, and small for the money. I don't like most of the food options in MK to start with and this was by far the worst lunch I have had there. As for T-Rex, it was not terrible, but it was the least pleasing dinner I have ever had at WDW. The food was ok, nothing to brag about and definitely screams chain restaurant. For the food quality the prices are ridiculous (I know, it's Disney but still lol). The theming was fun for my kids, but that is all.

Chef Mickey's! Last time we were there, the place was filthy, food of all kinds all over the floors and buffet area. The food was bland and luke warm and quite frankly just gross overall.

We'll stick to other character meals from now on. It's sad because 10 years ago or so this was one of our favorites.

Grand Floridian Cafe. The first time we went there it was amazing. We went back and it was the exact opposite. Never again !!

T-rexx and pinnochio's haus are on our list too. As well as Pizza planet.
And Be Our Guest. .. .our experience was bad enough we are NOT keen
to ever go back, along with Garden Grill.

Ours is Hollywood and Vine at HS...done it twice and both times I left feeling....wow I paid what for that??

Just felt like bland hospital food.

Also Pizza Planet.....one word yuk!

Chef Mickey, OHana, Chefs de France...

Ick. Ick. Ick.

(Unfortunately I have to eat at two of them on my upcoming trip but since I love my child, I'll chin it. LOL!)

Chef Mickey's was the worst I have ever had bland and barely warm...I am taking my little grandson to wdw next year so I may have to force my way thru this again for this little one

Whispering Canyon Cafe (dinner) -- bad food (husband got sick on something in the skillet), terrible service and rude host

Hollywood & Vine (dinner) -- bad food, filthy restaurant, terrible service

Tony's Town Square I just didn't think it was worth it. Food was VERY plain and I didn't find anything amazing about any part of our meal, not even dessert which usually saves any meal in my opinion!

Definitely CM, so over-rated and over-priced...such a disappointment the last time we went for dd's birthday! :furious:

CP for dinner, closed one side of the buffet after we sat and the food was picked thru and not fresh...for a $13 increase from lunch @ a whopping $37 pp, so NOT worth it.:sad2:

WPC-once one of our favorites, was so bad the last time we went, bad service, bad food, just bad...:mad:

Chef Mickey's. All the food was cold, picked over and bland. Our waitress was terrible and we were sat next to a doorway to the kitchen. Ugh. Characters were fine though.

wont eat at narcosees...flying fish..or any seafood place..i want my food cooked sushi so nasty....or victoria and alberts..not rich enough

I have eaten at O'Hana several times, but the last time we ate there we decided it just isn't worth it. My family of 5 costed $220! For chicken wings and broccoli!!! We could have eated at Sci-Fi (our current favorite) 3 times for that! So not worth it!

WPC-once one of our favorites, was so bad the last time we went, bad service, bad food, just bad...:mad:

I agree completely! This was once on our "we have to go every trip" list. Not because the food was great (it was okay at best), but more so because of the atmosphere and the awesome carmel apple pie. However, on our last trip we realized that the atmosphere is dependent on getting a fun waiter/waitress who likes their job. Then to top it off they no longer serve the apple pie. :furious: We will likely not go back as we have been there done that and it cost too much for a roll of the dice on getting a good waiter/waitress.

I'd have to go with Tony's Town Square - Waited 45 minutes for a table despite being on time for our ADR, our server obviously had way too many tables to cover because he was grouchy and running around like crazy, and the food was so bad we ended up going to epcot and getting fish and chips later that evening. Definitely not worth one of my precious TS credits this year, although the kids did get to watch almost all of Lady and the Tramp in the waiting area!

Mama Melrose...ilk! I'm Italian and from Jersey, maybe I am spoiled but that food wasn't even edible and the service was not good at all. Chef never came out to talk with us regarding the menu and food allergies (I have NEVER been to a table service eatery at WDW that the chef did not come out to assure us that what my daughter was ordering was safe), and it seemed as though we were being rushed out of there.

Ohana for dinner, I didn't like anything at all except the bread pudding but I kept my mouth shut because my DH is not picky. After we left he told me that was the worst meal he had ever had at WDW and to never book it again. I would also say H&V, we had dinner there once and it was like eating at a hospital cafeteria. Personally I also thought the CM dinner buffet was gross but my DH and DD didn't have a problem with the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter