Ian

Depends on where you're looking. The Weather Channel just showed a time lapse over three hours of Fort Myers Beach, water came up over 6ft in that time. Bigger problem is how slow this thing is moving. I'm hearing some areas will be without power for two weeks.
They are starting to report that it's moving faster than they expected, so not as bad as they were projecting before... maybe the news is trending to the good. :)

They are starting to report that it's moving faster than they expected, so not as bad as they were projecting before... maybe the news is trending to the good. :)
Who is "they?" The most recent update from NHC is that it's slowed down to 8 mph.

5:00 PM EDT Wed Sep 28
Moving: NNE at 8 mph
Min pressure: 945 mb
Max sustained: 140 mph

Who is "they?" The most recent update from NHC is that it's slowed down to 8 mph.

5:00 PM EDT Wed Sep 28
Moving: NNE at 8 mph
Min pressure: 945 mb
Max sustained: 140 mph

I hadn’t look at the updated yet but it was def forecasted to slow down, although not as much as it was forecasted to if it had gone more north. This is all so horrible.

My mother reported that she is okay in Gulfport, but she moved from the inland home of a friend to a waterfront condo?!?!? And she's on the first floor! I give up - hope she makes it, but she's definitely losing her power of reason/common sense.
Praying for your mom. I really hope everyone remains safe. This is devastating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter