Ice Cream

dreamer

Mouseketeer
Looking for the best homemade ice cream palor. Family loves ice cream and would like to go to a quality shoppe. Any suggestions besides Beaches & Cream?

If you are able to get off-property, you might want to check out Herman's, located in "downtown" Celebration. They serve a variety of ice-cream, desserts, and sandwiches.

Thanks for the suggestion, we will be staying near DD so getting around won't be a problem. By the way, have you heard of Steak & Shake...any good?

Steak & Shake is a sit down steakburger & fries joint. primarily based here in the midwest. They have pretty decent shakes. The best chilli you'll probably ever get in a restaurant. The food is pretty good overall. The kids will probably like the little "shoestring" fries. I can't recall the name or the place, but, we got very good ice cream over at the boardwalk last time down.

The Dolphin Lodge in the Swan/Dolphin is a 50s style ice cream parlor with awesome homemade ice cream.

I agree and think that Ghiradelli's in DD has the best ice cream! On our last trip we stayed across the street in the Grosvenor. Every single night we walked over for a chocolate ice cream cone and strolled back to our resort. What a deeelightful end to a day in the parks. Some of my fondest WDW memories include Ghiradelli's ice cream.

You've got to go to Ghiradelli's. It's wonderful. Even the sugar-free chocolate is great.

Definitely Ghiradelli's. We ALWAYS stop there when we go to WDW. Regardless of where we stay, we always make it a point to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter