I'd like to ask your TOP 3 favorites!!!! #I need help,so many choices!!!!

TS:
Raglan Road
The Wave
...and today, I'd probably make the 3rd one Kona Cafe. Ask me tomorrow and it would probably be different. :)

QS:
Tangierine Cafe
Columbia Harbour House
Les Halles

TS:
Skipper Canteen
The Wave
Sci Fi Dine In

QS:
Contempo Café
Sunshine Seasons
Will try Satuli Canteen next trip -- hoping it becomes a new favorite

Just want to point out to the OP that not all of these recommended are 1 TS credit. It's easy to miss the 1 credit specification since it's not in the title.

I only skimmed the list, but I know Le Cellier and Monsieur Paul are both 2 TS credits. Not sure if I missed others listed.

Last edited:

pooh: I booked the DDP but I need help deciding on where to go on the last few slots.

pooh:What are your top 3 Favorite 1credit TS @ WDW? & if you have them,post pics please.
pooh:What are your top 3 Favorite QS meal @ WDW?

Table Service
Be Our Guest
Coral Reef (you can't beat that view)
Sci-Fi Dine In

Quick Service
Lotus Blossom Cafe (China Pavilion)
Columbia Harbor House (sit upstairs for a great view of the Riverboat and the Haunted Mansion)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (England Pavilion)

Yikes! This is hard. And it shouldn't be. LOL. There are some that i want to try (or am trying in a few weeks) that I think will end up on my list. So as of now:
Table Service:
Cape May Cafe dinner buffet. The crab legs are really good. And so are the salads
Raglan Road
Sanaa especially for the bread service
I would say Via Napoli (because they have the BEST pizza) but not a great use of dining credit. It's better to pay out of pocket for them.

Quick Service:
Hands down.....Wolfgang Puck Express
Earl of Sandwich
Flame Tree Barbecue

On our upcoming trip we are eating (and have high hopes for) Homecoming, Sanaa QS breakfast, Be Our Guest lunch, and Flying Fish which is a signature.

Favorite signature:
Yachtsman

pooh: I booked the DDP but I need help deciding on where to go on the last few slots.

pooh:What are your top 3 Favorite 1credit TS @ WDW? & if you have them,post pics please.
pooh:What are your top 3 Favorite QS meal @ WDW?

TS:
1. Sanaa
2. Kona
3. Cape May Cafe
(O'hana and Boma round out the top 5)

QS:
1. Tangerine Cafe
2. Be Our Guest
3. France bakery
(Norway bakery and The Mara are top 5)

Just want to point out to the OP that not all of these recommended are 1 TS credit. It's easy to miss the 1 credit specification since it's not in the title.

I only skimmed the list, but I know Le Cellier and Monsieur Paul are both 2 TS credits. Not sure if I missed others listed.
THank you for saying I was just thinking, OH! Monsier Paul is 1 credit? Ok cool good to know, thank you. Mistake easily made. No big deal. :D

Not sure i can pick just three. But here it goes:

1) Via Napoli
2) The Wave
3) SciFi
I have to add in a fourth...4) Raglan Road!

QS:
1) WGPE (marketplace)
2) BOG
3) Bakery in France (sandwiches and pastries are so good!)

TS- 50's Prime Time Cafe
Boma
Ohana

QS- Sunshine Seasons
Earl of Sandwich (Disney Springs)
Be Our Guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter