Idea for aging princesses?

4mickeyfans

I teach in WDW!
:rotfl: Ok...apparently I have WAY too much time on my hands to even be considering this but I'm pretty caught up with my other projects (19 shirts, 4 door magnets, one augtograph photo mat, and 4 pillowcases) so rather than start packing..what's one more t-shirt idea gonna hurt :teeth:

My idea...my best friend and I dressed as Cinderella and Snow White for her daughter's last b-day. We have a great pic that I thought would be really funny on a t-shirt with a castle background and something like "Is this the way to the Princess retirement village?"

Any ideas for backgounds or sayings?

Right now I'm just about to lose it :badpc: trying to get just our image out of the background of the photo to reinsert in this new design...I know i've done this before but for the life of me...

Anyway, I'd love some input!

I think that sounds adorable! Great idea... what program are you using, as far as trying to get the picture where it needs to be? :)

Welll...DH arrived just in time to keep me from ACTUALLY using the sledgehammer and he has it looking really cute...I'll try to post a rough copy. Anyway, now I'm wrestling with a caption. My friend will totally crack up when I surprise her with this :rotfl:

Okl...I think this may be too large but it's my first attempt to post a pic using Photobucket... this is just the picture w/o the text but it's a start...I have the design finished in PrintShop but it saves as a .sig file and Photobucket won't upload those. Anyway, any suggestions for phrasing or framing this image? Right now, I have rainbow letters on a diagonal in the left reading "Is this the way to the Princess Retirement Village?"
agingdisneyprincesses1.jpg

4mickeyfans said:
Okl...I think this may be too large but it's my first attempt to post a pic using Photobucket... this is just the picture w/o the text but it's a start...I have the design finished in PrintShop but it saves as a .sig file and Photobucket won't upload those. Anyway, any suggestions for phrasing or framing this image? Right now, I have rainbow letters on a diagonal in the left reading "Is this the way to the Princess Retirement Village?"
agingdisneyprincesses1.jpg

This is really neat. You did a great job taking the old background out. I have no ideas for text. However, you don't look like you are ready for a retirement village yet!!!!!!

UP Disney said:
This is really neat. You did a great job taking the old background out. I have no ideas for text. However, you don't look like you are ready for a retirement village yet!!!!!!

Sadly, in Disney Cast Member years, I think I'm past my prime :rotfl:

I owe the background removal to DH but I'm determined to learn how to do all this MYSELF!!! too much fun :teeth:

This idea is just hysterical! You MUST post it when you get it all done. I can't wait to see it.

My only ideas are to crop it more, at least over to that blue and yellow flaggy box thing or maybe even to y'all's upper body and the castle. And I think a frame of some kind but not sure on that. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter