Idea for the Virgin Mega Store

waw1961

Earning My Ears
I know all you ladies will "poo poo" this idea but I'd like to see a Marvel super store in the old Virgin building. Marvel shirts, hats, clothing. A section of Marvel movies,video games, comic books, graphic novels. All Marvel merchandise. Appearances by Marvel characters. What do you guys think ?

I think this is a great idea! I can send the DH there and keep him entertained while I do my shopping!:laughing:

I know all you ladies will "poo poo" this idea but I'd like to see a Marvel super store in the old Virgin building. Marvel shirts, hats, clothing. A section of Marvel movies,video games, comic books, graphic novels. All Marvel merchandise. Appearances by Marvel characters. What do you guys think ?

Hmmmm...sexist much? ;) I think it's a great idea!

Sorry, didn't mean to sound sexist, just didn't think this would be a popular idea with ladies. :flower3:My bad !!! I have three sons and I know they love this idea.

Sounds like you should maybe head over to Universal next time you're in Orlando.

Disney needs to do something to get the Marvel characters into the franchise. That is a great idea.

This lady thinks it's a good idea too!

Since Disney just purchased Marvel Comics for approx. 4 billion, I think we'll be seeing alot of it in the very near future!

The idea is fine but not for the Virgin Megastore site,that's a huge building for something big like an ESPN Zone,now if they want to build a huge themed Marvel Comics restaurant??

Poo poo from me ;):)

The idea is fine but not for the Virgin Megastore site,that's a huge building for something big like an ESPN Zone,now if they want to build a huge themed Marvel Comics restaurant??

You're right, this is a huge building. That would mean room for a big character meet and greet area. You could also have a photo area similar to the one at the Star Wars gift shop in HS where you can have your pic in different Marvel scenes. I'm not just talking a Marvel gift shop, I 'm talking about a Marvel Super Store.
I wouldn't object to an ESPN Zone either, I'm a huge sports fan. I just hope they do something exciting with this space !:thumbsup2

You're right, this is a huge building. That would mean room for a big character meet and greet area. You could also have a photo area similar to the one at the Star Wars gift shop in HS where you can have your pic in different Marvel scenes. I'm not just talking a Marvel gift shop, I 'm talking about a Marvel Super Store.
I wouldn't object to an ESPN Zone either, I'm a huge sports fan. I just hope they do something exciting with this space !:thumbsup2

I think if the right CM reads this thread they're going to be thanking you for getting them a promotion haha.......great suggestion!

Love it!! My kids are really sad that Virgin is gone but a store filled with Marvel would make up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter