Ideal Vacation Spots

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What's an ideal vacation spot you wish you could go to? For me, it's Hawaii and Australia, the latter so I can escape all the animals that can kill me in less than 5 minutes.

In terms of places I've never been to, my dream vacations are Italy, Thailand, Iceland and an African safari trip (unsure of what country specifically to go to for that. I've heard Tanzania, Kenya and Botswana are ideal).

Hawaii was on my bucket list and went in 2017. I’d go back again except for the time difference and long flight. The place I’d like to vacation again is Grand Cayman. 7 Mile beach is amazing and the hotels there are great.

I too want to take an Antarctica expedition cruise but it’s so crazy expensive. I priced one for our family of 5 and it was over $100k. I want to go to go see Angkor Wat and am hoping the new Disney ship based out of Singapore will travel there which will hit a whole list of cool places.

We have done a 2000 mile loop around the southwest US twice. Monument Valley was like driving through a wild west movie. We did this once in a rental car and the second in an RV. RV 100%!

Madrid, Spain and surrounding towns like Toleda and Segovia is historic and gorgeous. Go in the early spring when all the flowers and flowering trees are in bloom!

I want to go to Italy and Greece before I leave this earth. It amazes me I’ve never been to either before. Guess time got ahead of itself.

Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Seattle, Hawaii and more.

My dream vacation would be to travel the US visiting all the landmarks, historical sites and attractions.

I want to travel the whole world! But these are harder to reach - Greenland, a Lindblad Expeditions to Antarctica & Patagonia (this will be the hardest one to do), African Safari, charter a yacht in the Med Sea.

I have been to and really enjoy San Diego. There is so much to see and do that doesn't require breaking the bank.

Favorites that I've been to: Granada, Sevilla
Places I really want to go: Loire valley, Normandy/Brittany, Lisbon/Sintra, Florence, Prague

Our situation hasn't allowed for big destination vacations for quite a while and I think the pause has finally allowed my mindset to recalibrate to some smaller ideas. For a while now I've found myself daydreaming about simply having the time to meander the US and Canada at will, allowing whims of the day to dictate which way we head and what we wind up doing. I just want to enjoy the different landscapes, poke around different off the beaten path destinations and enjoy the different foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter