• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for a 5th WDW park

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
I wish they would build a 5th park already. There have been rumors about it happening for years. Since WDW opening, they built a new park roughly every 10 years, Animal Kingdom being the last one in '98. I remember before Animal Kingdom opened the excitement of there being a 4th park. One of the most popular rumors is that they will eventually build a Heroes/Villains park....thoughts?

Idk, I mean, it'd have to come after Avatarland was completed. It's kinda like making a new Pokemon type. You have the four corners, but what would be the fifth to make it a pentagon?

Idk, I mean, it'd have to come after Avatarland was completed. It's kinda like making a new Pokemon type. You have the four corners, but what would be the fifth to make it a pentagon?

Avatarland is just the beginning of what is to come :) Just wait until it's done and Disney releases what is to come next ;) Can't really release any details, but I think the new ideas will for sure have everybody excited!

I think it would be cool but I don't have any ideas. Maybe another resort that has a million hidden mickeys In it. Or an inside and outside waterpark.

When they were building Animal Kingdom not too many people knew which was cool. This was before Facebook and twitter and camera phones lol Animal Kingdom needs more hopefully that's what Avatar Land will fix

I think if they had some Marvel stuff in a new park, that would be cool :confused3 :goodvibes

And definitely more villain stuff :thumbsup2

On this week's UNPLugged they have really exciting rumors about a Star Wars 5th gate :D It'll be led like this guy who makes cutting edge attractions like Spider-Man, HP, Simpsons, and Mummy. They also are probably going redo Epoct Future World to be more like Walt's vision.

On this week's UNPLugged they have really exciting rumors about a Star Wars 5th gate :D It'll be led like this guy who makes cutting edge attractions like Spider-Man, HP, Simpsons, and Mummy. They also are probably going redo Epoct Future World to be more like Walt's vision.

I heard about the Future World thing and I'm so excited! It's about time- they really need to fill all the empty pavillions leftover from Body Wars and all that.

I'd rather them just make a Star Wars Land in DHS than have a new park for it, though, because I feel like for a while Disney was really good about coming up original attractions not based on movies (ex. Expedition Everest, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, etc) but now a lot of things they're doing seems to be very movie based (devoting an entire land to Avatar) and that's more of a Universal thing to do. BUT I love Star Wars so I wouldn't complain!!!

I heard about the Future World thing and I'm so excited! It's about time- they really need to fill all the empty pavillions leftover from Body Wars and all that.

I'd rather them just make a Star Wars Land in DHS than have a new park for it, though, because I feel like for a while Disney was really good about coming up original attractions not based on movies (ex. Expedition Everest, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, etc) but now a lot of things they're doing seems to be very movie based (devoting an entire land to Avatar) and that's more of a Universal thing to do. BUT I love Star Wars so I wouldn't complain!!!

So excited for new things from Disney! I agree with you. Too bad they can't use Marvel west of the Mississippi, a park split with Marvel and Star Wars would be really cool.

So excited for new things from Disney! I agree with you. Too bad they can't use Marvel west of the Mississippi, a park split with Marvel and Star Wars would be really cool.

That would be AMAZING!

I agree with you I would rather see a Star Wars based land not a whole park on it. If you make an entire park based on Star Wars you're pretty much targeting 1 group of people, Star Wars fans. As a Disney lifer id of course check it out but Id see that getting old fast

I would like to see more attractions based on classic disney movies or characters. I think at EPCOT they should get rid of the terrible Captain EO show, it's terribly outdated. Put in a new 4D show there. I always thought an Incredibles 4D show would be cool. I've always also dreamed of a Tarzan tree surfing type ride. In my opinion, EPCOT, DHS and Animal Kingdom really need more/new attractions

I think a new park would be cool, but they really need to spruce up the existing parks first- redo Future World, as some have mentioned, and overhaul DHS. It needs more attractions, and has a lot of space to add a Star Wars Land. And they seriously need to get rid of that hat.

I think a new park would be cool, but they really need to spruce up the existing parks first- redo Future World, as some have mentioned, and overhaul DHS. It needs more attractions, and has a lot of space to add a Star Wars Land. And they seriously need to get rid of that hat.

Yeah, I believe that they should improve the parks before adding new ones.

There's so much dead space at EPCOT. They have a lot of room for new attractions. Universe of Energy with Ellen might be the worst ride I've been on. EPCOT and DHS each only have 10 ride/attractions, most of which are shows.

There's so much dead space at EPCOT. They have a lot of room for new attractions. Universe of Energy with Ellen might be the worst ride I've been on. EPCOT and DHS each only have 10 ride/attractions, most of which are shows.

I'd want a update of Ellen rather than a remodel. Redo the ride? New Films? Yes Please

But it is so great for a nice air conditioned nap!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter