• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for couple?

scottergee

Earning My Ears
We're a middle age (be nice!) male couple and have visited Disney over the years with our kids and grandkids, neices, etc. Heading down just the 2 of us this Friday for a few days of fun - DHS, MK, EPCOT & F&W, MNSSHP. Any thoughts on things we should do or see around Orlando (or even at one of the parks) that we have probably missed since we normally have kids with us?

Any feedback appreciated - we have honestly rarely taken time for ourselves before.

Here are some things you might not have done with the kids.

Monorail pub crawl. or at least Mizners at the Grand Floridian. Nice to have a drink and listen to the band in the evening.

They have horse drawn carriage rides at Port Orleans and Fort Wilderness. I always think about doing that, but we haven't yet.

If you are a DVC member, go to the Top of the World at Bay Lake Tower to watch the fireworks.

We like to enjoy dining at Mexico in Epcot, and other spots in Epcot as well. We also like to walk the Boardwalk in the evening.

Those are some things I can think of. Have a great time!

Ric

I would take advantage of F&W - maybe attend one of the special seminars.

Do an after hours wind down in Epcot.

Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Just enjoy wandering around and taking it all in without trying to fit it all in!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter