Ideas for Kathy and Teresa Muddy Buddy Replacement

carpedm

Armchair Imagineer
Couple of ideas:

- Ride every attraction in a specific land (ie Fantasyland)
- Group "stroll" around World Showcase
- Ride every type of transportation on Main Street

Or they could always join us at the Everest 5K challenge in May.

Any other ideas?

Just make them suffer through the new Habit Heroes attraction a few times!!

I think we're going to have to donate a whole lot more money before we ask them to do that. That borders on cruel and unusual... :eek:

What about having them conquer ALL their Disney fears? Not just Everest, but all the rides that scare them? How about donning bathing suits and doing one of those wedgie-inducing slides at the water parks?
I was also thinking that a 4 parks in one day whirlwind tour would put some of their physical training in to use. :)

What about having them conquer ALL their Disney fears? Not just Everest, but all the rides that scare them? How about donning bathing suits and doing one of those wedgie-inducing slides at the water parks?
I was also thinking that a 4 parks in one day whirlwind tour would put some of their physical training in to use. :)

I like the conquering their fears one!!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I can tell you that I won't be riding Everest. No amount of money would get me on that ride. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I can tell you that I won't be riding Everest. No amount of money would get me on that ride. :)

Just curious.......how come? I vaguely remember you talking about it on the show, but I can't remember the reason. You don't like rollercoasters?

Visit all four theme parks in one day.

Each must ride at least two major attractions in each theme park (and, for this purpose, the people mover can't count as a major ride).

For bonus points, have breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner in different parks.

Online Fast Passes and ADRs are not allowed.

You go Girls.

How about something on Castaway Cay during Podcast Cruise 3.0?
I think there is a 5K every morning after we dock. Lots of us can participate with them- and walking IS allowed! :cool2:
That, plus something around riding the AquaDuck, maybe...?

Kathy and T - I really do think you would have fun at The Expedition Everest challenge! That would be my top pick for you. Second would be one of the events during Food and Wine Fest. You can do them!!!

Just curious.......how come? I vaguely remember you talking about it on the show, but I can't remember the reason. You don't like rollercoasters?

You are correct. I don't like roller coasters. When you watch the cars on that section of track when you are up high that does it for me. I also don't like being in places where I can see how high I am.

You are correct. I don't like roller coasters. When you watch the cars on that section of track when you are up high that does it for me. I also don't like being in places where I can see how high I am.

My wife has a height problem too, but loves Rock n Rollercoaster. How about that rollercoaster.

I know you said no foot races, but think about the Royal Family 5K in a couple weeks.. You can walk it if you are fast. I would think that if you were training for the muddy buddy this would be easy. You both can dress up as your favorite princess.

have them visit each of the Disney owned resorts(incl DVC) and collect something with the resorts name or logo on it. Only using Disney transportation.

2-10-20129.jpg

I think Kathy and Teresa should walk this entire route. The route begins in Epcot, goes through Future World through World Showcase from Mexico to International Gateway out toward Yacht and Beach Club to Swolphin, then to Boardwalk and down the connect way to Hollywood Studios walk through the Studios, then walk all the way back to the International Gateway then back through Epcot to the main entrance where we finish. The picture above shows the route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter