Ideas for LAX layover

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
Flying to Hawaii with 3 hour layover in LAX (then 2-3 hour layover on way back at SFO). Ideas for way to kill time? I read we can walk to in n out burger! Is there a place to sit outside if we want to just get earl of sandwich and eat outdoors? and any ideas for SFO? I think i may have potential priority pass lounge there at least...

What terminal is your layover in? Depending on which terminal (I think 4, 5, and 6), you can walk over to the international terminal without leaving/reentering security. There are shops and restaurants there that are more like a little high-end mall than an airport terminal. Might be just enough to pass the time.

Three hours at LAX doesn’t actually leave you all much time to go much of anywhere.

What terminal is your layover in? Depending on which terminal (I think 4, 5, and 6), you can walk over to the international terminal without leaving/reentering security. There are shops and restaurants there that are more like a little high-end mall than an airport terminal. Might be just enough to pass the time.

Three hours at LAX doesn’t actually leave you all much time to go much of anywhere.
United. ... so 7?? yeah i feel 3 hours is not much for that time. would like to be outdoors if possible...will look up international terminal though

Walk to In n Out? No. You absolutely do not want to do that.

3 hours is nothing. By the time you get off your plane and have to board the next one, you have maybe 2 hours, and that is assuming your flight lands on time. Find a restaurant to have a nice sit down meal and a couple drinks. There are plenty of options.

The air outside LAX isn't the best quality and it's incredibly noisy.

I like the Golden Road Brewing restaurant at LAX. We once had an all day delay at LAX and it helped to pass the time.

We've done that Hawaii trip with a 3 hour layover at LAX. You don't want to leave LAX- the airport in general is a pain to get around (buses to get from one terminal to another place etc) and you sure don't want to have to go through security again there. At least where we were, there were lots of restaurants in the terminal. We went to a restaurant- sat down and had a relaxing full meal and then went to the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter