ideas needed

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
We are planning to tell the girls (9 & 7) about the cruise on Christmas day. I am trying to think of some unique way of telling them with out having time for someone to pick me up something from the ship to wrap. Right now my best idea is to buy one of those Kmart pillowcases (from the autograph thread) bring it to the airbrush place and put Disney Magic 1/4/03 inside Mickey ears. Can anyone think of something better?

Hi!
Do you have the cruise video? If no how about getting a brochure
there are pages that are shaped like different things...a sand castle, cabin number on the door, ect (does that make sense?).
How about getting a photo album and putting those on the front and tell them in a few days we will be filling this with cruise pictures. They are going to go crazy when you tell them!

Isn't this the best part of Christmas......your kids faces!!!!

How about wrapping up some of the things you bought for your cruise like sunscreen, disposable cameras, etc. The video and cruise book from a TA is also a good idea. What about looking for a toy boat and wrapping it up for their stocking?

Our kids were about the same age our first cruise. I wrapped and hid some packages around the house with cruise items - water shoes, snorkle gear, journal, cruise video. I wrote a set of short poems to lead them to the hidden item - the poem alluded to the package location and what it might be used for. After each package the kids had to try and guess what their present was, and each package had a new stanza to the poem that lead them to the next package, etc.... Kids had a great time guessing and were quite excited when the final package had the cruise video! Be sure to have your video camera going however you decide to tell them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter