Ideas/rumors about Jan, Feb, March Promotions???

poohbear13

Yoda, Jedi Master
I really hope someone has heard something. We really need a discount this year. Prayers for Free Dining but we will take anything we can get. Booking for 1/7/2015- 1/15/2015

Any news anyone might have is greatly appreciated! :flower3:

President's Day Week for us, so really hoping for something.
Last year, when we were booked for the beach, we received a PIN for free dining during that week. So, of course, this year, we won't get anything!:lmao:

I'm trying to decide if I should book now and try to apply a discount later, or wait and keep my fingers crossed.
:hourglass

President's Day Week for us, so really hoping for something.
Last year, when we were booked for the beach, we received a PIN for free dining during that week. So, of course, this year, we won't get anything!:lmao:

I'm trying to decide if I should book now and try to apply a discount later, or wait and keep my fingers crossed.
:hourglass

I am also toying with the idea of booking now and applying discount later. :sad1:

I read some place 10/1/2014 for some type of promo... anyone else hear that? and if so, do we know what kind of promo?

Last year 2 promos came out in early October for RO and Stay/play/dine package. I just switched from a RO to MYW package and am hoping for a discount or FD. Our dates are set so we are going regardless. I am wishin and hopin for a PIN too - never got that before.

Already booked for early Feb 2015. It is my understanding that the free dining promo hasnt been offered for this time of year for several years now. I would love it, but it doesn't sound probable based on history. RO discounts have been offered the past couple years at around 20-30% based on what category of room you book. I confirmed with a CM that any future discounts can be applied to the existing reservation with a simple phone call to them. Here's for hoping.

Already booked for early Feb 2015. It is my understanding that the free dining promo hasnt been offered for this time of year for several years now. I would love it, but it doesn't sound probable based on history. RO discounts have been offered the past couple years at around 20-30% based on what category of room you book. I confirmed with a CM that any future discounts can be applied to the existing reservation with a simple phone call to them. Here's for hoping.

This is true. I have retroactively had RO discounts applied at Polynesian twice (stays for 6/12 & 7/14). The ressie CMs were very friendly and accommodating.

Bump.... hope to hear something by October for a possible January promotion. We need some pixie dust!pixiedust:

Bump.... hope to hear something by October for a possible January promotion. We need some pixie dust!pixiedust:

Mousesavers lists historical discounts, along with when they were released. You could look at that to get an idea.

What is the "stay/play/dine" offer? Is it similar to free dining?

What is the "stay/play/dine" offer? Is it similar to free dining?

In 2013 adults paid kids prices on tickets and dining. In 2014 it was a % off the whole package which still basically resulted in adults paying kids prices.

I'm waiting for 2015 promos too! We actually just booked our flight last night to lock in a good fare, going the first week of January. Now I'm trying to decide when to book a room.

So it sounds like you can apply a discount to a room you previously reserved, right? Is there any fee to do that? I had read somewhere there was a $65 charge to alter your reservation but I haven't seen that number anywhere else.

I'm waiting for 2015 promos too! We actually just booked our flight last night to lock in a good fare, going the first week of January. Now I'm trying to decide when to book a room. So it sounds like you can apply a discount to a room you previously reserved, right? Is there any fee to do that? I had read somewhere there was a $65 charge to alter your reservation but I haven't seen that number anywhere else.

I've done it twice with no charge. This was for a room-only reservation. I also didn't change anything with the reservations.

I'm waiting for 2015 promos too! We actually just booked our flight last night to lock in a good fare, going the first week of January. Now I'm trying to decide when to book a room.

So it sounds like you can apply a discount to a room you previously reserved, right? Is there any fee to do that? I had read somewhere there was a $65 charge to alter your reservation but I haven't seen that number anywhere else.

No charge as long as you do it prior to the 40 day check-in date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter