Ideas to surprise 11yr olds ?

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
The kids would catch on if any clues or a scavenger hunt as they know mom and Mimi are Disney fanatics . We’re going in may but want to tell them early so they can help plan. I know we’re not doing it at Christmas because they’d guess their big gift. But at a loss how to deliver news.

We haven’t told them yet. Have decided to wait until after Christmas, they would guess if Christmas present. I thought of getting personalized m&ms to say “we’re going to “ “Disney” . But my daughter didn’t like idea. I also thought of personalized fortune cookies, but no. I’m not giving up.

If you are waiting until after Christmas, you could do New Years Eve. Write it on a slip of paper, coil it really tightly, and slip it into a balloon (maybe with some confetti) then have them pop the balloon as part of a New Years countdown.

There is a fairy godmother thread here where people that are in Disney World mail a postcard to your kids saying whatever, or something like SEE YOU REAL SOON! Maybe something like that and while waiting for the postcard to arrive, buy Magicband+ bands or Loungefly bags or something for the trip from Shop Disney and when the postcard arrives, let her get the mail and when she gets excited, pull out the box?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter