• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas wanted

Sparx

DIS Veteran
I write for an online web magazine, for http://whateverlifemagazine.com/. I write in the "hot issues" section, which basically means current events and things like that. I just wrote a piece over the death penalty.

Now this is where you come in.
I'm looking for ideas to write about. I plan to write a piece every 2-3 days. Frankly, I can't come up with material that fast.

So what would YOU like to read about? What topics interest you? What things would you sit down and read?

Thanks in advance!

Well have you heared about Tiger. He hit a boy in the head and I heard that they dropped the charges. I'm not sure but It's on a thread my mom was on it but I did not see where. I hoped that helped.:grouphug:

I just read that article, just to see what you wrote. It's good.

Topics that interest me are considered boring to most -- science. There's so much to science; astronomy, zoology, ecology, biology. . This list wouldn't end. Science is also always changing. I like to hear what's going on in science.

I love it with a passion.

I just read that article, just to see what you wrote. It's good.

Topics that interest me are considered boring to most -- science. There's so much to science; astronomy, zoology, ecology, biology. . This list wouldn't end. Science is also always changing. I like to hear what's going on in science.

I love it with a passion.

Thank you.

Things that interest me aren't really material for that wm. I love art, but I can't really write about an artist from the 18th century. I like history, but I can't really write about that. thats more of a "now" topic. Hence me needing ideas.

Why people don't care anymore.
Honestly, my friend says "Oh, I'm going to the DR." I ask when and they just say they don't know.
Why do people not care about things anymore? If I was going to the DR I'd have my hotel memorized in a day.

Why people don't care anymore.
Honestly, my friend says "Oh, I'm going to the DR." I ask when and they just say they don't know.
Why do people not care about things anymore? If I was going to the DR I'd have my hotel memorized in a day.

I think I can make something out of that.

Thank you!

Well have you heared about Tiger. He hit a boy in the head and I heard that they dropped the charges. I'm not sure but It's on a thread my mom was on it but I did not see where. I hoped that helped.:grouphug:

T - i - double ger.

i like reading about disasters that have happened... well actually watching them but reading is second best! maybe there's been some disaster like a plane crash or a train accident you could write about

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter