• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If 1st trip, extra magic touches you would like?

Tia1977

My Happy Place
So excited taking 12yr stepdaughter to WDW for the 1st time for 2wks in June! Bc of work/$$ her dad cld never take her bf. I grew up w WDW, but haven't been in long time. If it was ur 1st trip, what extra touches cld ur parents do to ensure even more magic? She's a huge part in the planning & even when there; I'm letting her "be boss" even if it goes against pre-planning. We're already doing tons of character dinners she wants, AK Safari Trek tour, even a surprise night in an upgraded resort ( she won't know til that day,yay!). I still want to go beyond bc so special w it being her first trip (; All parent extra touches I've read are geared to youngsters. So, I thought I'd come to the "experts" for advice :goodvibes

Definitely see the castle light up at night. She would love it. I also recommend extra magic hours if possible. With a pre-teen those come in handy to avoid long lines, a teenagers worst nightmare. Spend a lot of time at Hollywood Studios as I LOVED it at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter