If attending MVMCP, what time can you enter the MK using only the MVMCP ticket?

Jenn

DIS Veteran
We don't want to use a day on our hoppers the day we attend the party. What time can we enter? What if you wanted to do a dinner reservation inside MK at 6 pm? (assuming park closes at 6 and reopens at 7 for the party)

Last year you could enter after 4:00pm. They directed us to the turnstiles on the expo hall side and put wristbands on. After the 6:00 fireworks, they asked those with wristbands to go to Tomorrowland while they cleared the park. Rides in tomorrowland were still open but they checked for wristbands. As long as it's the same this year, you can plan for dinner in the park.

Jenn:

I made my ps ressies back in May when I bought my MVMCP tix. I made them for 5:05 pm and the only restaurant taking ressies at the time was LTT.

The 90 day window is going to be opening soon to make your reservations. I may switch mine to CP.

Keep in mind that you dont want to be eating dinner during all the fun. Usually the best ps times are taken and you are left with 7:00-7:30 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter