If Disney does 7/5 how are tickets priced?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
If the rumors are correct and Disney offers 7 nights for the price of 5 how are the tickets priced. Do they only charge you for 5 day length of stay passes or do they charge for the 7 day? We got the deal last year for the 7/4 package but I didn't remember how they charged for the tickets. We will only have 6 days to actually go to the parks and was planning on getting a 5 day pass but I was wondering if it would be cheaper to get the 7/5 if they have it.

Thanks for any help. We are going the first week of Aug. and have reservations at the All Star Movies.

If I remember correctly, last year you got up to 3 free nights/days. If you booked 7 nights, you got 3 free. If you booked 8, you still only got 3 free. So, you would figure it out by going by whatever the Dream Maker pkg. would be for 5 days/nights. The other 2 nights/days are free. Did that make sense? My brain is mush waiting for all this to take place.

You'll get length of stay passes along with your 7 nights for the price of 5 nights w/passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter