If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Today’s answer - I want to get all dressed up. Cocktail dress, heals - open toe to show off my new pedicure. Makeup (what’s that?) and pretty hair! Any signature restaurant in any hotel.

Drink champagne, eat lots of bread, eat yummy appetizers & what ever dish my server recommends for dinner. And desert. And after dinner drinks. Oh his I want this!!

Spicy Mala Beef at Nine Dragons. I love that meal and usually have it for lunch or dinner every day I am in Epcot. Plus, I have really been craving Chinese food and there aren’t any good restaurants in the area to order from.

The first thing I would eat would be in the morning at the Kona Cafe. It would be either Tonga Toast or something with eggs and bacon. (my preferances change from morning to morning)...
but once IN the park...I must go for a Churro! There is no substitute.

I would go get something, anything at the Starlight Cafe. I have a lot of nostalgia for that place. We went to Disney at the end of January and I only passed through it. I want to see Cosmic Ray play the intergalactic hits!

We love all the choices at Disney Springs. Our favourites:
- roast beet gazpacho and sangria at Jaleo
- cherry coke rippers on the Coke store’s rooftop patio (and a flight around the world for the kids to share)
- vegan sausage from bb wolf’s

Last edited:
Wow, there's so much that I miss I almost don't know where to start. But I know I'd have to head to the Riverside Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside. That's one of my favorite places on property...so many happy memories there! :earsboy:

View attachment 491146

I'm so old I remember this as the Colonel's Cotton Gin at Dixie Landings. Pay attention to whats above you - I was told by one of the Cast Members there many years ago that the water wheel powers a functional cotton gin! According to the story they actually tested it to make sure it would work. Knowing Disney's attention to detail I wouldn't be surprised.

If I were to go right now, I'd run to the Citrus Blossom booth at Epcot's Flower and Garden and get some of the tuna tataki and the orange wine slushy. So good!

But since we probably won't be going for a while, my second choice would be Nomad Lounge for a nice cocktail and some small plates. I love sitting out on a chair on the porch, soaking in the atmosphere. It's my happy place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter