If I add a day, at the same resort, to an existing reservation will my total trip be merged?

disneydvcnewbie

Earning My Ears
We booked Feb 11 - 16 with dvcrentalstore at BWV garden/pool. We are thinking of adding the 10th, same resort and room category. Is this something we can do easily? Will it be dependent upon the DVC member that we have the rental agreement with?

You can only merge reservations made with the same membership.

We have done this a few times because we have multiple memberships between us and our parents. I have always been able to stay in my room and not have to move, but I talk to member services before we arrive. I also talk to the front desk the day we arrive, and then I double check with them the day of my first “check out” date to make sure we don’t have to actually check out and move. It’s way easier for everyone for you to stay in the same room, so I think they try hard to avoid moving guests in these situation.

We booked Feb 11 - 16 with dvcrentalstore at BWV garden/pool. We are thinking of adding the 10th, same resort and room category. Is this something we can do easily? Will it be dependent upon the DVC member that we have the rental agreement with?
The owner may or may not have points to book the room. If they do & want to rent them to you, then the reservation can be easily merged. Feb. 10 garden/pool view at BWV should still be available unless the refurb impacts things (I assume it’ll be done by then?)
If the owner doesn’t have points to secure that extra night you can rent from another owner for that one night, the one night can’t be merged w/ the longer stay, but you can have it noted that it’s a continuing reservation. Be sure to book everything exactly the same - villa size & garden/pool view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter