If I book a 2BR at SSR at the end of April, is a refurbished room guaranteed?

chabs

DIS Veteran
I saw 2 categories of rooms, standard and preferred for the 2 bedroom villas at Saratoga Springs for the end of April. I thought that the preferred rooms are all finished with refurbishment from what I could find, and that the standard 2br are closed for refurbishment now. Do you think the last two areas will be done by then (Carousel & Grandstand) , or would I get a preferred room by default because that's all there is that is not under construction?

No section is completely out of service right now, They take parts of buildings out when working on it. If you book standard, you have a chance of getting one not renovated,

You are only guaranteed to get one if you book preferred since Congress Park and the Springs were the first sections done,

I think I read that by June they should all be done. So, if you want a renovated one, book preferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter