If I book a pkg and room disc. code come out..

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Can I update the pkg to reflect the lower room price? I am assuming that the pkg I am looking at booking through AAA is probably rack rate (or even better...AAA rate), but what if October codes come out in the summer that would apply to our resorts (CR and BC). Will AAA update the pkg's price top reflect the lower room rate or am I "stuck" with the pkg price?

It is easier to change a room-only ressie to a package later. I would book room only and then wait and see what happens with discounts. You can get a AAA discount on your room-only through CRO or if you use DIS or SmallWorldVacations. We booked a room only in December, I got an email code in January and had it applied to our room-only, then I learned that we could use that email code for a package and just a couple weeks ago, switched our room-only to a package and we were able to keep our room discount because of the email code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter