If I have a refillable mug from one Universal hotel, can I fill it at the others?

mamamelody2

DIS Veteran
Thinking of a week at CBBR. If we pool hopped, could we fill our CBBR refillable mug at the other Universal hotels?

to my knowledge it's just CBBR that has them.
RPR has its own refillable mugs as well which can be purchased in the Tuk Tuk market. And I do believe they are only refillable at the hotel itself, not at other hotels, Citywalk or the parks.

We are staying at three different onsite hotels our next visit. I'd have considered buying a mug if I could have used it at any resort. But, as it is, we'll just pick up 12-packs of soda.

RPR has its own refillable mugs as well which can be purchased in the Tuk Tuk market. And I do believe they are only refillable at the hotel itself, not at other hotels, Citywalk or the parks.

ohhhh, see this falls under things I didn't need to know. I'm such a mug geek DH is going to kill me when he figures out how many are coming back with us :p

Aventura has them as well.

Not all of them have icee machine. Cabana Bay has one, which is included in the free refills. Aventura does not. I don't know about the other resorts.

Do they have an icee machine? Is it included with the cup?

We never use the refillable mugs, so I honestly have no idea. I`m guessing they don`t as I haven`t seen an icee sign, but again, that`s just a guess.

I`m sure someone will know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter