If I modify my reservation to one less night, will I lose the special rate?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
I have 3 nights booked with a passholder rate but there are no minimum nights required. If I modify it to only 2 nights will I lose my nightly passholder rate? I don’t believe I will but there are no more rooms available at that rate either.

Call and ask to speak to guest services. (I’m not sure if they are there weekdays only though.) They can usually help with such situations.

You might lose it. You would need someone to sprinkle some pixiedust on you to keep it. A while back they started generally requiring the new stay to be available for the change to be made. But many have reported talking to guest services and having it taken care of.

I would absolutely call GS and speak to someone to make sure. I wouldn't tinker with modifying in case you do loose your discount. I've had pretty good luck getting a great CM who an help.

In my experience, if you can't book it new you can't modify it online. You can try by going through the process and if what you need isn't an option just back out.

eta - sometimes the phone CM can override but it's been less than 50/50 for me.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter