If i want to switch my park reservation (onsite guest)

TheyCallMeStacey

Mouseketeer
Radiator Springs Racers opens the day after (Saturday) my last currently selected park reservation (Friday). We'll be onsite for one more day and had planned for relaxation, pool and resort exploration.

I am currently wondering what the chances are for Radiator opening a day early... And, if I want to switch my 3rd park reservation to Saturday from Friday, what is my last opportunity to do that without penalty.

I'd love to hear your experience with rides coming back early and if anyone knows reservation deadline details.

THANK YOU!!

It happens sometimes but not with enough regularity to confidently suggest that it will.

Maybe like 10-30% chance it opens briefly the day before.

Mostly because they don’t have enough senior mechanics and depending on the changes and maintenance they may need someone to inspect which is usually scheduled for a certain date.

There is no penalty to change. If you have a MK the deadline to make changes is the night before otherwise you will get a penalty for a “no show” if you don’t scan in at all. There is no penalty at all for regular tickets. Sometimes in the early morning there are same day reservations, but I wouldn’t count on availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter